You all really stepped it up thinking of captions for this photo from Dollhouse:
It was hard to choose this week, but I whittled it down to the following finalists:
- "Welcome our new sister-wife."
- ". . . and from this day forward we shall gather together every year, and we shall call this gathering, um . . . Lilith Fair, or something like that . . ."
- The fashion intervention took a drastic turn, when a slap to the face became the only option.
- "Look everyone! She has a quarter behind her ear!"
- Girl: "We believe that the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about."
Echo: "So I just put my right hand in? Like this?"
Time to vote!
Photo courtesy of Fox