This week, the entertainment stories that got you guys talking had to do with the trailer for Johnny Depp's campy new movie and the return of a beloved TV show. You had some great, funny reactions that you expressed in the comments, so take a look at our favorite ones below.
- "This lover of vampires is loving Depp as one!" — ojoba
- "OK, so this is going to reveal my age, but I loved Dark Shadows. I watched it daily with my sweet grandmother who liked the show as much as I did. And I love Johnny Depp, too. But he is no Barnabas Collins, sorry. Mr. Collins was old, stocky, and scary. Johnny Depp is just too lovely-looking to frighten me. I will see it, of course, and will probably love it, but Dark Shadows will forever be the campy 1960s vampires who continue to haunt my imagination. — jamie ferrari
- "Obviously, I can't wait to see this. Vampires + '70s music? I am in." — Lizzie Fuhr
See what else got you all riled up after the jump.
- "So happy Vampire Diaries is back, but last night's episode was definitely lacking. I was very disappointed that we didn't get to see Klaus. Sage's character was fairly worthless. I don't like Dr. Fell and wish she'd just go away. However, I love how Damon is trying to help Stefan. Love seeing more of Alaric, although I'm not exactly happy about him being a murderer. I started rewatching the first season again, and it's getting me through these season three breaks and slow episodes. First season was my favorite season for sure!" — likethedirection
- "OK, it's official . . . No Klaus, no interest in TVD for me . . . I don't really think Alaric's the killer . . . It still doesn't make sense to me how he could be killing people. And this episode was disappointing for me, 'cause it's the first episode after the month-long hiatus, and there was no excitement, and I repeat, no Klaus. Anyway, I hope next week's better . . . " — Crys-lautnrfan
- "Agreed that it was lacking overall. The flashbacks were boring . . . But the admission from Elena and the twist at the end made up for the lacking parts." — Krista S.
Photo courtesy of Warner Bros.