- Elizabeth Taylor sadly passed away this week at the age of 79, and we honored the Hollywood icon by looking back on her most memorable film roles.
- I chatted with Bradley Cooper about having another number one movie and what we can expect from The Hangover Part II.
- I also caught up with Chyler Leigh (aka Lexie on Grey's Anatomy) who spilled details on the upcoming musical event and the season finale.
- We said goodbye to Big Love with the show's shocking finale and put Pretty Little Liars to rest for another season.
- The sequels are coming! Here's a list of the movies you need to see before their stories continue in 2011.
- Glee has become a tangled web of hookups, but which couples are you actually rooting for?
- Spring has sprung, and to celebrate the season, I'm giving you guys a brand-new list of books to read before they're adapted to movies.
- Trailer time! We got our first look at Jim Carrey in Mr. Popper's Penguins, plus a longer preview for Captain America and more footage of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.
- Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon talked to EW about Water For Elephants and gushed about each other.
From Our Partners