My Monday nights have definitely been lacking a certain something since Gossip Girl went into repeats a month ago. But it's starting to seem like we've made it through the worst, as it's just two more weeks till the Upper East Siders are snarking all over my screen again. To celebrate, I've got a quick new look at what's to come, but before that, here's a quick roundup of what we know will be happening when GG finally returns on March 16:
- Tamara Feldman will be back as Poppy Lifton, Serena's socialite friend, for four episodes.
- She'll factor into Serena's torrid new love affair that may be at least partially inspired by Anne Hathaway's life.
- That will also help trigger the return of Georgina Sparks — as a reformed hippie?
- Another on the list of returning recurring characters: Carter Baizen (Sebastian Stan).
- No Doubt will appear on the show's May 11 episode, otherwise known as the young Lily flashback episode, performing Adam and the Ants' "Stand and Deliver" — though it's unclear if they'll be present-day No Doubt or an '80s throwback.
- Oh yeah — and we still have to see some exes kissing (yeah, there be spoilers).
So, let me open this up to you: What do you want to see in the final part of Gossip Girl's season? You can check out a couple of promos if you
Photo courtesy of The CW