We're back from the holiday break, and so are some of your favorite TV shows! Grey's Anatomy picked back up this week, and you couldn't be happier. But not everything got such glowing reviews. Check out what your fellow readers had to say about a few of this week's posts.
- "It was definitely reminiscent of the olden days of Grey's when they were actually good! I think that the episode was a good one, and well, parts were very expected but others were enough to keep me watching." — ilanac13
- "Agreed! This was a really good episode, LOVE that Mark and Lexie are together again." — lockandkey
- "Aw, LOVE Lexie and Mark. Also, to be honest, kinda happy that Callie isn't taking Arizona back immediately." — Molly Goodson
More hot topics after the jump.
- "I may be the only one, but I don't think Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher are believable as an onscreen couple. I just find it weird to see them together. Maybe I will have to watch the movie, and it'll prove me wrong, lol!" — Rj's baby girl
- "Nope, I agree with you Rj's baby girl. I don't see their chemistry, and for some reason I don't buy this role for Natalie Portman. Seems a bit too contrived." — amofoz
- "Ludacris looks funny, but I'm with y'all. I don't see oodles of chemistry between Ashton and Natalie." — Annie Tomlin
- "I guess I shouldn't be, but I am still constantly surprised how Hollywood turns out the same clap trap, season after season in movie after movie, where everyone looks alike, you can't tell one person from another, and the personalities rarely change." — TheBestRedDress
- "There is nothing about this show that interests me. I really couldn't bear yet another show about couples." — Miss Shapes
Photo copyright 2011 ABC, Inc.