Happy Endings returns to prime time on Oct. 23, but fans are champing at the bit for the new season to get started. Meanwhile, The Vampire Diaries is back, and new series Nashville premiered to mixed reactions. Take a look at this week's most talked-about topics.
- "On Oct. 23, I will spam [Casey Wilson]'s Twitter with links to J Lo's seminal classic 'Waiting For Tonight' to convey my excitement." — aurosan
- "Aah, what happened to Penny?! The countdown has begun!" — foxyfoot
- "Oh, my God! These pics are incredible! Funniest show ever — I need it back now!" — CheetoRiki
To see what readers were saying about The Vampire Diaries and Nashville, just
- "So glad that the whole love triangle is fairly stable for the time being — especially since it went the way I was rooting for. I hope all the extra time not spent on the triangle opens up some room for focus on new story lines." — likethedirection
- "I am a Stefan girl. Damon's too whiny!" — nillberkl
- "I still can't believe Elena is a vampire. I was hoping for her to stay human. It is like a new show now." — fashonaza
- "Boring, boring, boring! Terrible acting and writing! No chemistry between Britton and her husband . . . Really, really disappointed in the premiere. It was way overhyped, and I'll be glad to see it go . . . and I'd bet money it will." — Tupelo3345352
- "Already saw a sneak preview — it's amazing!" — Becca M.
- "Don't wanna be a party pooper, but this show's story line is not original." — Mizter3337757