Every Friday, I round up the week's best, funniest, strangest, and most embarrassing moments in television for your amusement.
- The "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" taping I went to on Wednesday featured Conan's trip to taste wine in Napa County, complete with awkward spitting, chilling in a wine cave, and the creation of the wine helmet. Check it out:
- "I am clearly wasting my time on men. I might as well take up hobbies." — Addison on the "Private Practice" portion of "Grey's Anatomy"
- Melinda on "American Idol" wasn't sure she could bring it on Bon Jovi night — until Jon Bon Jovi explained the rocker attitude in terms she could understand:
"He was like, 'Honey, take it to church.' And I was like, 'OK! I like church!'"
- "I was looking for someone that wasn't afraid to go to the doctor's office and get a good prescription." — Dr. Boogie on "Shear Genius," before giving his model a mullet. For the record, he later described it as a cross between a mohawk and a mullet — "so it's a moh-let." That doesn't make it better, Boogie.
- From this week's "House":
Foreman: "He has acute scrotum."
House: "Adorable. please. It's more dignified. Come on, how am I not supposed to make that joke?"
- More from "Conan." No comment:
- "Some people aren't relationship types, you know? Like George Clooney. And me. And ... George Clooney." — Kevin on "Brothers & Sisters," explaining his bachelor status to his niece.
- "I mean, who looks hot for everyone when they come in? These buttons just don’t pop open by themselves." — Amanda on "Ugly Betty," lamenting her lack of Secretaries Day recognition.
Lots more, so