Every Friday, I round up the week's best, funniest, strangest, and most embarrassing moments in television for your amusement.
- Yes, indeed, I'm going to miss those "Gilmore Girls."
- "I can't believe we're leaving Denver. (pause) I guess we should make out." — Colie to Alex on the finale of "The Real World"
- "I would hope that they don't let Natasha do the final runway, because she walks like a pigeon-toed duck with a piece of poop hanging out of her ass." — Renee, showing off her easy, breezy personality on the finale of "America's Next Top Model"
More great moments — including Blake Lewis doing "Baby Got Back" — so
- I happened to catch a few minutes of the National Spelling Bee on ESPN this week. I didn't realize they now hired commentators to do a play-by-play. When a kid asked to know what part of speech his ridiculously difficult word was, one commentator praised him for trying to deduce the ending of the word. The other replied, "Yes, but there are a lot of letters between here and there."
- Maybe that's why you leave the hood at home: "I don't even like walking up to chicks in bars, drunk, let alone
sober, dressed as a ninja." — Ben on "Shear Genius"
- "She's pregnant! You're supposed to tell her what she wants to hear." — Carla
"Yeah, like remember when Carla was preggers and we all told her how beautiful she was even though she looked like George Lopez? It's the same thing." — Elliott, "Scrubs"
- "Mama took my eyebrows, and now I'm a Burke." — Cristina on "Grey's Anatomy"
- If those few seconds of Blake and Sir Mix-a-Lot doing "Baby Got Back" on "American Idol" this week weren't enough for you, well, now you can watch the whole thing: