BuzzSugar readers were in a tizzy about the first photos of The Great Gatsby this week — or more specifically, about how good Leonardo DiCaprio looks in the title role. That wasn't the only topic that got you talking though; fans took sides on a Harry Potter vs. Twilight debate, and Glee fans applauded the show's Christmas special. Take a look at this week's most buzzed-about topics.
- "I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS. Cannot contain myself. One of my favorite books + my all-time favorite actor!" — Gabriela Une Vie Saine
- "Holy hotness! Leo looks amazingly sexy in that pic. I love the book, LOVE Leo, and all the other actors work for me, but 3D has me scared. Although, having Leo come out of the screen at me could be good." — mrsld
- "I can't wait to see this! The Great Gatsby was one of the favorite books in high school. Plus, Leo and Carey is all I need to hear!" — carrothead
To see why fans think Harry Potter is better than Twilight, just
- "Harry Potter, absolutely. The film is much better written and acted than anything in Twilight, and the Potter films have several fantastic messages throughout them." — indigo15
- "I'm a fan of both series but Harry Potter has a substance Twilight never had. It's a harlequin romance for teenagers, and it's good for what it is. The Harry Potter series sets the bar for a fantasy series that translates to all readers, not just fantasy fans." — testadura67
- Harry, for sure. Twilight is a guilty pleasure...something to make me feel 17 again, but Harry Potter deals with some of the fundamentals in life. Much more meaningful (and better on the big screen)." — planetkate
- "I liked I'm dating Kim Kardashian' moment. So true!"
- "Kurt and Blaine's duet was so good! I enjoyed the whole show, and I really liked how the show opened with Mercedes belting out 'All I Want for Christmas is You.' I loved that the show was so light hearted last night." — kimmieb124
- I also liked hearing the Blaine/Kurt duet, their voices go great together. Same goes for the "Favorite Things" presentation." — demarco11
Photo courtesy of Warner Bros.