- Give Me My Remote introduces us to the first resident of the new Beverly Hills, 90210: this guy (Dustin Milligan, pictured at right)!
- Cinematical has a heads up on the essential reading list to get everyone brushed up on all things Batman before The Dark Knight comes out this summer.
- Vulture lists 10 terrible music slumps, including dark periods from Madonna, Bob Dylan, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- The Film Experience also braved a viewing of the atrocity that is Amy Heckerling's I Could Never Be Your Woman, just as I did. I feel validated.
- The idea of Chris Cornell as an indie rocker just about blew Idolator's mind.
- Stereogum has the latest kooky, colorful music video from Bjork.
- On the 45th (!) anniversary of General Hospital, a TV Squad writer lists off six things that keep her tuning in daily.
- Want to talk Dancing with the Stars? TV Cocktail is your place.
- In light of the upcoming Tina Fey-Amy Poehler comedy Baby Mama, LilSugar wants to know: Would you consider being a surrogate?
- If you're feeling paranoid today, Pop Candy has a list of some of the biggest April Fool's pranks on the web. Don't get fooled!
From Our Partners