- TV Squad is all ga-ga over the packaging of the Mad Men DVD set — and for good reason!
- So, according to Vulture, maybe David Archuleta didn't have such a tough time deciding to sing "Angels," after all.
- Someone on Pushing Daisies is gay, and if you want to know who, head to AfterElton.
- After watching another schlubby guy-hot girl movie (Forgetting Sarah Marshall), Cinematical asks, where are the movies where unattractive women score hot guys?
- Hey, it's Give Me My Remote's first Office Thursday in months!
- Cute alert! The Paste Magazine blog alerts me to the fact that Shel Silverstein's books and albums are being reissued.
- Sure, Lifetime's gaining Project Runway — but, as Popwatch points out, that might not offset its loss of The Golden Girls reruns to the Hallmark Channel.
- This week's Hump Day Hottie on FilmExperience was Dennis Quaid, which I find totally awesome.
Around The Web
From Our Partners