- Pop Candy reports that Jericho fans still aren't giving up on trying to get their show back on the air.
- According to CasaSugar, the cast of Gossip Girl and Jennifer Hudson have teamed up with Deeply Madly Living to benefit the V-Day Foundation and the Children’s Defense Fund.
- Give Me My Remote tracks down several Jenna Fischer pop culture appearances and realizes she'd really like to be Jenna when she grows up.
- Cinematical is relieved that apparently the script for the live-action He-Man movie is already getting high praise.
- Stereogum is getting all nostalgic for Mr. Big — no, not Carrie's Mr. Big, the '90s band responsible for that song "To Be With You."
- But while I had you thinking Sex and the City, Tuned In has the provocative question of whether men should be allowed to review SATC.
- Popwatch brings up another great debate about spoilers on the Internet.
- Vulture thinks Lil Wayne's "Comfortable" could be this Summer's "Umbrella."
- TV Filter is wondering who else didn't fall in love with USA's In Plain Sight.
From Our Partners