The networks have been rolling out premieres of the new series they've been promoting all Summer, and by now, viewers have gotten to actually check out those shows. Since you guys have been commenting about these new TV offerings, we're rounding up reader comments so you can see the early verdicts on the new series.
- "She represents a modern girl [who's] successful career-wise, not so much love-wise, but [it's] fun and all-around great!" — bronzebeauty719
- "Was not impressed and doubt very much it will make it through one season. Sad . . . love Vanessa [Williams]!" — Karen3296367
- "I just caught up on this today and I like it! Agreed on the bigoted grandma, but I think the show is still finding its feet without the plot being too loose, so I think I will continue to watch. And how excellent is the little girl's take on Little Edie?" — bushra
- "I like this show because it highlights how we all share many of the same dreams: to parent and be loved." — Brittany3302121
- "Loved it so far. Should be interesting." — Leah G.
- "We really like Billy Burke, and I'm glad to see him on TV! Looks like a lot of fun and action!" — Nancy1947
- "The main character does not seem likable. In fact, I find her annoying. I don't see myself watching this again." — palladiumfan