- Slaying the ratings. The season finale of Dexter drew an all-time high 1.5 million viewers for Showtime on Sunday.
- Lonely boys. The premiere of Momma's Boys, the Ryan Seacrest-produced reality dating show, drew just 6 million viewers on Tuesday.
- Barrels of laughs. The CBS Monday comedy block just keeps growing, with this week's outings marking record or near-record numbers for The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother (which both had 11.4 million viewers) and Two and a Half Men (which had 17.9 million viewers, its best since 2007).
- Muppet magic. The 7.4 million viewers that tuned in for Wednesday's Muppet special on NBC reportedly gave the network its best ratings in that time slot in nearly three months.
- Hooray, Michelle. The Biggest Loser: Families finale drew an average of 11.7 million viewers on Tuesday and was the best-rated program of the night in adults 18-49.
Photo courtesy of Showtime