This week's episode of "The Office" was fraught with sexual innuendo, as Michael tries to provide bachelor and bachelorette parties in honor of Phyllis' wedding. Among other things, we now know what Dwight looks like when wearing a bra — and what Michael looks like trying to remove Dwight's bra.
There were so many gems this week, so check out my list of highlights:
- After giving himself an electric shock, Michael makes a video for a son he might have someday, saying, "I had an epiphery. Life is precious. And if I die, I want my son to know the dealio. The dealio of life."
- "What's up, spinstahs?!" Michael, greeting the women who are getting ready for Phyllis' bridal shower.
- Instead of a Guys Night Out, Michael says the bachelor party will be more of a Guys' Afternoon In, or a GAI (pronounced "gay"). "It's a bridal shower for guys. A guy shower. An hour-long shower with guys."
Many more great highlights, so
- Todd Packer calms Michael's fear that a stripper will constitute as sexual harassment by telling him to get a male stripper for the women as well, making it "separate but equal." Michael says, "So that's what that means."
- Instead of getting a male stripper, Jim calls the Scholastic Speakers of Pennsylvania and hires a Ben Franklin impersonator for Phyllis' bridal shower. Thinking he's still a stripper, Michael introduces "Ben Franklin" thusly:
"Who here is a history buff? Who's a fan of buff naked? Without further ado, the one, the only, the sexy, Mr. Benjamin Franklin!"
- Michael: "Mr. Franklin, I would say you were probably one of the sexiest presidents ever."
Ben Franklin: "Well, actually, I never was president."
Michael, whispering: "Yes, but Ben Franklin was."
- Jim: "Have you ever seen a stripper before?"
Dwight: "Yes. Jennifer Garner portrayed one on 'Alias.' It was one of her many aliases."
Jim: "Yeah, me neither."
- When the stripper arrives, Jim and Dwight greet her in the parking lot. Michael texts Jim from inside the building, "Is she hot?"
Dwight, right in front of the woman: "Text back: 'Kind of.'"
- Ben Franklin ties a cherry stem with his tongue, saying he can do that because he is a Renaissance Man.
- Michael, having grilled steaks on the same George Foreman grill on which he burned his foot last season, asks the men who wants some "man meat."
Dwight: "I do! I want some man meat!"
Jim: "Michael, Dwight would like your man meat."
Michael: "Well then, my man meat he shall have."
- Michael gets a lap dance from the stripper and comments, "Mmm... you smell nice. Like Tide."
- "Well, Ben Franklin, you're really kind of a sleazebag." -Michael, after talking with Ben Franklin about his romantic problems
- "I don't care what Jim says, that is not the real Ben Franklin. I am 99% sure." -Dwight
- Michael: "So you don't want to end our relationship?"
Jan: "I'm closer to firing you."
Michael: "That is so sweet."
- Dwight, testing the Ben Franklin impersonator: "Are you near-sighted or far-sighted?"
Ben Franklin: "Both. That's why I invented the bifocal."
Dwight lets out a frustrated scream.