"Oh, it is on, like a prawn who yawns at dawn."
Yes, it is, Office fans! In my opinion, this episode is definitely on like a prawn who yawns at dawn. What did you think? Michael, Pam, and Ryan have returned to Dunder-Mifflin and Michael has resumed "casual Fridays" at the office, even though Toby objects to almost everyone's outfit. Casual Friday or not, however, some of the employees are miffed that Michael, Pam, and Ryan took away their clients and now they want them back. I loved this episode. To read about some of the things I loved most and to share your own,
- I think I have to go back and watch Kevin spill and then try to collect, and then squirm around on the floor in his chili. It's so disastrously, hilariously awful and I'm not sure I got the full effect from just one viewing.
- Michael: "I set the rules and you follow them blindly. OK? And if you have a problem with that, then you can talk to our complaint department. It's a trash can!"
- Meredith to Ryan, who sits across from her now: "Don't fall in love with me, kid."
- When held over heat, Dwight's "invisible ink" will be revealed to say that people should meet at the warehouse. Invisible ink = urine.
- Meredith shows up at Dwight's warehouse meeting and he wonders why she's there. "I dunno, I saw a crowd. Thought there might be a dogfight or something."
- The Michael Scott Paper Company already has a photo collage, with "Memories" written in glitter in the middle.
- Michael: "The old Michael Scott might have taken this but not the new Michael Scott. They are in for a big surprise. I am not to be truffled with."
- I love Creed so much! "Sometimes it's best just to stay out of it. Wanna play a game?" He and Jim play a game of chess, at which Creed appears to be quite good. Turns out, Creed wants to set up Jim with his daughter . . . even though he thought Jim was gay.
- Michael brings out Dwight's "meat sandwich." Dwight: "It's pony."
- I don't have any words beyond: Meredith's inappropriate dress!!! Best part of the whole episode, in my opinion.
- Wow, the altercation between Dwight and Ryan with the client on the phone is genuinely intense.
- Andy: "That's completely backward."
Michael: "It's frontwards!"
- "Deceit does not come easy to me," Dwight lies. He's then seen writing in what we can only assume is urine, dipping from the mug with Ryan's face on it. So gross.
- Erin compliments Kelly's outfit. "You look like J-Lo."
- In the warehouse, one of the "walls" of paper boxes starts to move backward and we see Darryl. "What did I tell you about building forts in my warehouse?"
- Michael: "I have a very difficult decision to make. It's like last week I was at the video store. Do I watch The Devil Wears Prada again? Or, do I finally get around to seeing Sophie's Choice? It is what you would call a classic difficult decision." Oh, there's so much wrong with that.
- Toby stands up to Dwight! In front of everyone! Then he says that "casual Friday" has been canceled.
- "Well there is no easy way of saying this so I think I will just drag it out." As a joke, Michael tells Pam that Ryan got the job. Then he starts cracking up and tells her the truth: Pam has the job.