After my dream came to fruition — a cold open starring Creed — the rest of this week's episode of The Office does not disappoint. Robert California comes back into the picture, and while it was brief, I was happy to have him around. The Girl Scout cookie wars between Toby and Darryl are amazing, Kevin and Meredith kids, and I enjoyed Dwight and Jim battling it out in the hallway.
And on top of all that quality comedy, I have some happy plot developments to report. It ends up that Dwight will be returning to Scranton, Packer gets fired, and Andy is going down to Florida to try to win back Erin. Here are my favorite lines of the night:
- "I'm the gentleman. Suck it!" — Dwight, yelling to Robert across the golf course
- "Yes. My pretty hardest." — Jim, answering Pam's question if he tried his hardest
- "Baby if you're watching this you're not chubby, you're beautiful. Daddy's trying to sell some cookies." — Darryl, in case his daughter is worried about what he said
- "Oh yeah, I'm talking triple digits." — Kevin, on how many boxes of cookies he's good for
- "Thought you checked my Tumblr." — Ryan, on why Andy wasn't aware of Erin's big move
- "I refuse to be another man's horsie." — Toby, refusing to give Kevin a ride to the break room