- The People's Choice Awards hit Hollywood on Wednesday; check out the list of fan-approved winners, the pictures of all the highlights, and these cute shots of costars.
- The Critics' Choice Awards followed on Thursday; we brought you that list of winners, along with all the star-studded pictures, and this cute batch of candid shots during the show.
- While some shows handed out their statues this week, perhaps the biggest news was the Oscar nominations. We talked about the surprises and snubs and also showed you the nominations breakdown by movie, while Seth MacFarlane's promos got us excited for the show itself.
- There's still the Golden Globes coming on Sunday, and we geared up for them by making winner predictions for the movie and TV categories. We also informed you about each nominee's Golden Globes past, and hooked you up with your own printable ballot.
- The BAFTA nominations were also announced, and if you're having trouble keeping up with everything, then check out our scorecard of what each movie has been nominated for so far.
- The Television Critics Association press tour was also this week, and we were on hand to give you the scoop on new midseason shows Zero Hour, Red Widow, The Americans, The Following, 1600 Penn, Deception, and Do No Harm (whose pilot we also reviewed).
- We also brought you big news from the TCA about current shows, like the latest shocker on Pretty Little Liars and the new season (and feud) of American Idol.
- Maybe the most exciting panel at the TCA was for the return of Arrested Development, and we also got to see a couple pictures from the new season.
- Award shows weren't the only place to see Jennifer Lawrence this week; she also showed up on Entertainment Weekly's Catching Fire cover as Katniss.
- The stars were into documenting everything too, sharing their own pictures from award shows, the TCA, and behind the scenes.
From Our Partners