- May came to a close, so we put the month in review, highlighting the best and worst of entertainment.
- And now that June is here, there are so many new flicks, TV, and music to look forward to.
- From Emma Watson to Alexander Skarsgard, we're picturing which actors would make the best Christian, Anastasia, and Elena in the Fifty Shades of Grey movie.
- The first Les Misérables trailer had us tearing up, as did all the stills of Hugh Jackman, Anne Hathaway, and the rest of the cast from the movie.
- Meanwhile, Bon Jovi is echoing in our heads after seeing all the pictures from Rock of Ages.
- Jamie Foxx and Leonardo DiCaprio went Western in the photos from Django Unchained.
- Missing Jason Bourne? You won't be after seeing Jeremy Renner in the first trailer for The Bourne Legacy.
- Before True Blood returns for season five, catch up on how we left everyone in Bon Temps.
- Senior year is over, but we're still listening to the best Glee performances of season three.
- We cornered Arrested Development's Tony Hale, and he told us his hopes for the series.
- Parks and Recreation's Nick Offerman confessed his motives for going blond.
From Our Partners