A few entertainment stories turned you guys into a chatty bunch this week, particularly the news that Peter Jackson isn't content with keeping the film adaptation of The Hobbit to two movies. The full trailer for Skyfall elicited some positive reactions, but we can't say the same for Weeds, whose cast chatted about the final season at this week's TCA. Check out the spirited comments below and the stories that inspired them.
- "NOOOOO! Enough with making one book into several movies, just to make more money on them!" — Rachel B.
- "Ughhhhh." — Marisa L.
- "Yay! I'm glad. I hate that so much of the story and details are usually left out when a book is made into a movie." — Darcie M.
See the other rants and raves after the jump.
- "OMG, can this be any cooler?! Can't wait!" — chocolate79
- "Looks very good." — Marco I.
- "Does Javier Bardem have a clause in his contract that says he can only play a villain if he gets a ridiculous hairstyle?" — Becky Kirsch
- "Good riddance. Died for me in the fifth season." — Joel S.
- "I already miss it. As in, the first two seasons. Kinda went downhill after that." — Nikki S.