Just in case you missed the 2007 Oscars or the endless coverage on BuzzSugar, I've designed a point-by-point recap that will let you relive this year's Oscar excitement in one handy post. Here's everything you need to know about everything that went down.
- First, I made some predictions about who would win, which turned out to be about 67 percent accurate. Not too shabby, but not nearly as good as LegallyBlonder, who won our ballot contest. Congrats!
- Oh yeah, and here's a full list of Oscar winners.
- If you think winning an Oscar is hard, you should try the BuzzSugar Oscar trivia quiz.
- I made lots of snap judgments during the ceremony, most of which I don't feel too foolish about now.
- The same goes for my post-show rants and raves.
- Your favorite Oscars moment? The Jack Black/Will Ferrell musical duet.
- Got some more strong opinions? You can still vote in BuzzSugar's Oscar polls galore.
- Or, catch up on your Oscar viewing by putting these winners in your Netflix queue.
- Helen Mirren and Martin Scorsese gave some damn fine acceptance speeches, and Mirren might even get to have tea with the Queen.
- I'm guessing Sharon Stone, who dominated the Razzie awards, isn't invited to the tea.
That pretty much sums up this year's Oscars. My only regret is that I watched the ceremony from my sofa. To see where I wish I could have been instead,
That's right. Right there, sandwiched between Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig. Sigh. Maybe next year.