- In case you haven't heard, a little movie called New Moon came out this week. I showed you where you can find them next, and I gave you my review of the movie, quizzed you on the book, as well as an exclusive interview with Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene.
- Robert Pattinson continues to make non-Twilight waves at the movies: the trailer for his drama Remember Me debuted, and news that Uma Thurman has been cast as his love interest in Bel Ami surfaced.
- This week was a trailer treasure trove: there was Nicholas Sparks adaptation and Miley Cyrus vehicle The Last Song, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Jeff Bridge's surefire Oscar bait Crazy Heart, and Edward Norton taking on a dual role in Leaves of Grass.
- At least you'll save on tissues: Oprah announced that her talk show will go off the air in 2011.
- I interviewed some of the funniest men in prime time: Eric Stonestreet gave me the scoop on Modern Family, while Joel McHale and Ken Jeong bantered about Community.
- The reality TV winners were crowned! Irina ruled Project Runway, and Nicole is America's Next Top Model.
- The holidays are here! I gave you a sneak peek of holiday episodes as well as more gift guide suggestions.
- The BuzzSugar Community is the place to be to chat about everything pop culture, and as an extra incentive, you could see your community posts on the Buzz home page, like polkadot38's awesome Stefan Vs. Damon poll.
Photos courtesy of Summit Entertainment