- Ryan Reynolds made a stop in San Francisco to talk about his new film Buried. Watch our exclusive interview to find out who he would call in a crisis (hint: it's not Scarlett). Then, find out why you need to see this movie.
- Ryan wasn't the only celeb we've been rubbing elbows with: we hung out on the set of Chuck with Zach Levi, had a bakeoff with Cougar Town's Busy Philipps, heard Grey's Anatomy secrets from Sarah Drew, and went one-on-one with the ever-adorable Joshua Jackson.
- Fall is here! To help usher in the new season, I've compiled a brand-new reading list of books that will soon be movies for you to cozy up with.
- Colin Firth's The King's Speech was one of the most buzzed about films at the Toronto Film Festival — so get a look at the trailer to see what the fuss is about.
- Sesame Street took a bite out of True Blood with this must-see puppet parody.
- In need of a weekend treat? The new Harry Potter trailer should be just the ticket.
From Our Partners