- 1 cup salt
1/4 cup black pepper
1/4 cup garlic powder
Olive Oil, for tossing
5 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch long slices, then 1/4-wide inch strips, using a crinkle cut knife
1 tablespoon House Seasoning
1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Line a sheet tray with parchment.
- In a large bowl toss sweet potatoes with just enough oil to coat. Sprinkle with House Seasoning and paprika.
- Spread sweet potatoes in single layer on prepared baking sheet, being sure not to overcrowd.
- Bake until sweet potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning occasionally, about 20 minutes. Let cool 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Side Dishes
- North American