- 1 bag (12 oz.) Birds Eye Steamfresh Sweet Peas, cooked according to package directions
2 1/2 cups part skim ricotta cheese, divided
1 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese, divided
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
1 cup marinara sauce — low sugar, low sodium
8 ounces whole wheat rotelle or penne, cooked according to package directions
12 cupcake liners (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 12-cup muffin pan with liners.
2. Combine 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, egg, and marinara sauce in large bowl. Fold in prepared peas and pasta.
3. Generously fill pan with pasta mixture.
4. Bake 20 minutes or until almost heated through.
5. Meanwhile, combine remaining ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses. Evenly top each cupcake with mixture.
- Snacks, Kids
- 12 cupcakes
- Total Time
- 9 minutes, 59 seconds