Serves 4 to 6
- 6 Large Eggs, whisked
2/3 Cups Milk
1 Cup Cheese, shredded (you can use Mexican cheese blend, Mozzarella, Cheddar, or Monterey Jack)
1/2 Tsp Salt
5 Slices Whole Wheat Bread, cut into cubes
4 Pieces of Bacon, cooked and crumbled into bite-size pieces
1 Cup Cooked Vegetables, chopped (broccoli, corn, bell peppers, onions or anything you have from last nights dinner)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a bowl whisk eggs, milk, cheese and salt until thoroughly combined.
3. Soak the cubed bread in the egg mixture and stir until just combined (you don’t want to over mix the bread or it will break apart too much).
4. Fold in the remaining ingredients.
5. Pour the mixture into an 8x8 inch greased pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until the top is golden.
- Eggs, Breakfast/Brunch
- North American