- 1/3 cup Country Crock Spread
1 bag (10 oz.) marshmallows
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
6 cups toasted O-shaped whole grain oat cereal
1 bag (7 oz.) dried mixed fruit bits
- Line 13-by-9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, then spray with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt Country Crock Spread, marshmallows, and cinnamon over medium heat in 4-quart saucepan, stirring occasionally, until marshmallows are completely melted, about 4 minutes.
- Quickly stir in cereal and fruit.
- Evenly spread cereal mixture into prepared pan with spatula sprayed with no-stick cooking spray; cool 30 minutes. To serve, cut into 24 bars.
- Snacks, Kids
- North American
- 24 bars
- Total Time
- 4 minutes, 59 seconds
- Calories per serving