- 2 Tbsp Oil, divided
2 Bell Peppers, sliced
2 Onions, sliced
2 Tsp Fajita Seasoning or 1 Tbsp for extra spice
1 Tsp Salt, divided
1 1/2 Lb Chicken Breast, cut into 2-inch strips
1 Lime, juiced
1/4 Cup Cilantro, chopped
1. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat.
2. Toss in onions and bell peppers and sauté for 5-6 minutes or until starting to soften.
3. Remove onions & bell peppers from the pan to a dish and set aside.
4. Add 1 tbsp of oil, cut chicken, 1 tsp of fajita seasoning and 1/2 tsp of salt and sauté for 2 minutes.
5. Add onions, bell peppers, remaining 1 tsp of fajita seasoning and 1/2 tsp of salt back into the pan and cook another 2 minutes.
6. Add lime juice and cilantro and combine.
7. Serve with tortillas.
- Main Dishes