Makes 4 wraps.
- 1 Cup Cooked Chicken (about 1 large chicken breast), cooked and chopped fine
2 Tbsp Mayonnaise or Veganaise
2 Tbsp Parsley
Juice of 1/2 Small Lemon
2 Tbsp Dill Pickle, chopped fine
1/4 Tsp Salt
1 Avocado, Cut into fourths
4 Tortilla Wraps
1. Combine the first 6 ingredients in a bowl and mix.
2. Warm a tortilla for about 30 seconds on each side (you can do this on top of the stove or in a microwave for 15 seconds in between moist paper towels).
3. Place 1/4 of an avocado, cut into slices, on the half of the tortilla nearest to you.
4. Spread 1/4 cup of Chicken Salad on top of the avocado.
5. Roll the wrap away from you and cut into halves.
**Letting the salad sit in the fridge for a couple of hours enhances the flavors more and makes it even more yummy!
- Main Dishes, Sandwiches
- North American