Serves 4 to 6
- 2 Eggs
1 Cup Flour
3/4 Cups Milk
1/2 Cup Water
1/2 Tsp Salt
2 Tbsp Butter, melted
Butter for sautéing
1/4 Cup Strawberry Preserves
1/4 Cup Cream Cheese
2 Bananas, sliced into coins
1. Place the first 6 ingredients in a blender and puree.
2. Refrigerate crepe batter for 1 hour or overnight (this is a mandatory step so the crepes do not tear when cooking)
3. Grease a sauté pan or crepe pan with butter. Pour in 2 tbsp of batter and tilt pan to spread the batter and create a circle.
4. Cook for 1 minute, flip and continue to cook another 30 seconds or until just starting to become golden.
5. Remove to plate and continue to make remaining crepes.
6. In a bowl, combine preserves and cream cheese until smooth.
7. Spread some of the cream cheese mixture across the middle of the crepe and top with a couple of bananas.
8. Fold over the edges to close.
- Breakfast/Brunch, Crepes
- North American