- 3 Russet Potatoes, peeled & cut into “fries”
2 Tbsp Vegetable or Canola Oil
1 Tsp Kosher Salt
2 Cups Four Bean Chili
- Accompaniments: Cheese, chives, sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 450 F.
2. Place raw cut “fries” in to a colander, rinse under cold water and pat dry with a towel to remove as much moisture as possible.
3. Place “fries” on to a sheet tray, pour 2 tbsp of oil and 1 tsp kosher salt over the fries and toss to coat evenly.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, turn them over with a spatula and bake an additional 10 more minutes for a total of 30 minutes.
5. Place “fries” in a dish and top with chili.
- Soups/Stews, Chili
- North American