Babies aren't the only ones who love to grab at shiny objects! Their mamas do too, and that's why metallic is making a strong showing in the nursery these days. The latest baby item to go metallic is Bloom's ultramodern Fresco Chrome ($650 for the new silver or mercury versions). Debuting later this month, the Chrome takes the popular three-position chair and adds some flair with a metallic frame designed to blend into the rest of the kitchen and dining room decor. The chic seat has us dreaming up a sleek nursery filled with silver and charcoal objects. Here's what we'd put in the room!
- Dwell Studio's Thompson Glider in Dotscape Charcoal ($1,190) would be the focal point of a room. Throw a bold-color blanket on it for a bit of added style.
- Little Giraffe's Luxe Silver Blanket ($86) is a popular gift at baby showers. Spread on the floor for playtime or strewn across the glider, it's the perfect blanket for cuddles with baby.
- Jennifer Delonge's Moroccan Poof ($250) is a fun seating option for larger nurseries — and one that kids can have fun playing on once they're older.
- 4 Moms' Mamaroo Classic Bouncer ($200) is another ultramodern addition to baby's room. Its built-in rocking and gliding mechanism will help soothe fussy tots.
- 7 AM Enfant's Voage Diaper Bag ($112) takes the sting out of giving up your favorite bag for baby!
- Tiffany's Silver Bow Brush ($275) is a classic that looks great both sitting on a bookshelf or in Mom's hand when she's grooming her lil one.
- Schylling's Metal Speedster ($100) is almost too pretty to play with — almost!
- Nap Nanny's Chill Cover Platinum ($50) is a great place to rest baby when it isn't quite naptime, but she still needs a seat. The new platinum color continues our room theme.
- KidsLine's Decor Shoppe Mirror Wall Decals ($19) add some decoration to the room's walls.