One of the realities of making New Year's resolutions is undoubtedly how quickly they are broken. That's because they're usually too sweeping and restrictive to be successful. We're all for making improvements in your (and your family's) life but not at the expense of everybody's sanity.
That's why we're going about things a bit differently this year. Consider this two-week plan your family's road map to balance and happiness in the coming year. It's doable, it will make your family's time together more meaningful, and it should remove some of the stress from yours and the kids' lives. Start today, and let us know how it goes, will you?
- Save on the small things, so you can do the big things.
- Go on a family tech diet.
- Be a better parenting team.
- Become cleaner eaters.
- Erase the mom guilt.
- Break the common bad parenting habits.
- Boost your kids' self-esteem.
- Be in the picture, literally.
- Reinstate the family dinner.
- Live in the moment, not for the Instagram post.
- Don't judge other parents.
- Simplify: Remove things from your life that you do not need.
- Be positive.
- Keep your family healthy.
We made this handy graphic so you have all of the resolutions in one place. Take the challenge, and pass it on: