- • 1 bag (12 oz) Birds Eye Steamfresh Sweet Peas, cooked according to package directions and cooled slightly
• 4 ounces 1/3-less fat cream cheese, softened
• 1/4 cup light sour cream
• 1 clove garlic
• 1 tablespoon lime juice
• 1 medium tomato, diced
• 1/4 cup chopped onion
• Hot pepper sauce
1. In the bowl of a food processor, combine cooked peas, cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, and lime juice; mix until smooth.
2. Spoon into a bowl; stir in onion and tomato. Season to taste with hot pepper sauce and salt.
3. Cover and refrigerate dip for 2 hours before serving.
- Snacks, Kids
- North American