- 2 cups heavy cream (for whipped cream)
2 teaspoons confectionery sugar
15 oz. pumpkin puree (Libby's)
1 oz. sugar-free, fat-free vanilla
1 cup whole milk
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1 teaspoon ginger
1 cup crumbled ginger cookie
- In a mixer bowl, whip the heavy cream with the confectionery sugar; start at a slow speed, then increase speed to make the mix firmer, but do not mix for more than 5-6 minutes.
- Refrigerate the whipped cream for about two hours.
- In another bowl, add all the other ingredients except the crumbled ginger cookie and mix at medium speed for about five minutes.
- Chose a medium high 12 oz. clear glass and layer in the pumpkin mousse, add the crumbled ginger cookie, add a layer of whipped cream, and add a final layer of the mousse.
- Add cookie on top to decorate.
- Snacks, Kids
- North American