Modified version of the original Rice Krispie Treat recipe.
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 package (10 oz., about 40) regular marshmallows (or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
6 cups Rice Krispies
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool.
4. lilsugar's popsicle stick suggestion: Once the treats have set and are hard, cut them into Popsicle-sized pieces and impale them with sticks (it sounds mean, but it isn't!). Make sure to push the stick through the middle (so the treat won't fall off).
- Desserts, Pastries
- North American