- 1 1/4 cups water
1/2 cup homemade brown rice powder
12 prunes (dried plums)
- Place the water in a large pot and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Using your whisk, stir in rice powder and prunes.
- Turn the heat down to medium and whisk consistently for 10 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- Puree in a food processor or blender, adding breast milk or water as needed to achieve the desired consistency.
- Place the uncooked dry grain in your blender and blend until there are no chunks left. It should be a fine powder.
- Store the powder in a cool, dry area for up to 2 months in a tightly sealed Wean Cube.
- Grains , Main Dishes
- North American