Anyone else have a hard time passing up those cute Brownies selling Girl Scout Cookies in front of your local grocery store? We can't help but snag at least one box of Thin Mints — every. single. time. Mmm! As tasty as they are solo, we tried them in popcorn, and the combo is divine!
We simply crushed them, tossed them in green-dyed white chocolate-coated popcorn with a handful of white chips, then enjoyed every last kernel.
Putting this recipe together is a snap . . . and perfect for St. Patrick's Day!
- 1 cup of popcorn kernels
- 3 cubes melting white chocolate (or 1/2 cup melting chips)
- 6 Thin Mint cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Green food coloring
- Pop corn.
- Melt cubes of melting chocolate according to package directions.
- Coat evenly over popcorn.
- Add 3-4 drops of green food coloring.
- Toss in crushed Thin Mints.
- Add white chocolate chips.
- Let sit for 5 minutes (or until not sticky), and serve!
- North American
- 6 to 8 cups
- Total Time
- 8 minutes