There's was no baby shower gift bingo at this party. "We were looking for baby shower games that weren't too cheesy for Abi," explained Aasim. "She really just wanted a simple dinner with her close friends, but we weren't going to let her get away with that! We decided to do a little simple baby's Price Is Right game."
To replicate the game:
- Gather 10 baby-related items and make note of the price.
- When everyone has their game sheet, you hold up the item, give them the details, and ask them to write down their guess for the price.
- Do this for all 10 items.
- Then see who gets closest to the actual cost without going over.
- Whoever has the most correct wins!