There were many trends this year that helped define our wardrobes: military, camel, leopard, leather, and ladylike were the big ones. But from those, we were all gravitating toward ladylike and military. But the former stood out as the trend with the hugest impact. It all started with Louis Vuitton's Fall collection and continued as a domino effect with celebs embracing the longer hemlines, then the reemergence of the kitten heel and structured satchels. Whether you jumped on the look or not, you can't deny its far-reaching power in 2010! Check out some fun ladylike posts we covered throughout the year:
- Crystal Renn Shows Us What Ladylike Gone Badass Looks Like!
- Behold Longer Hemlines — Celebs Skip Sexy For Ladylike
- FabSugarTV: How to Wear the Ladylike Trend
- Trend Alert: Ladylike Goes Cool
- Whose Ladylike Hollywood Walk of Fame Outfit Is Most Fab?
- 10 Ways to Achieve Fall's '50s Trend
- Let Carey Mulligan Be Your Guide to Fall's Ladylike Trend