See All the (Style) Action Inside the British Fashion Awards
Leave it to the annual British Fashion Awards to bring some of the coolest style setters across the pond into one very well-dressed room (or so we'd like to imagine). Hosted by UK personalities Gemma Arterton and Nick Grimshaw, the British Fashion Council handed out awards to some of our favorites, including Alexa Chung, Cara Delevingne, and Manolo Blahnik. But the highest mark of achievement — the designer of the year award — was bestowed upon a very deserving Stella McCartney, whose designs can be spotted on almost every red carpet these days. To prove our point, Stella had quite the lineup of friends (think Salma Hayek and Amber Valletta) on hand to celebrate, and of course, they were all wearing her creations. And for every chic accolade, there were some behind-the-scene antics to go with. Thus, we've rounded up the evening's most gorgeous looks, along with all of the award night action. Make sure to tell us who you think is best dressed in the comments below.
Congrats to all the British Fashion Awards winners!
- Designer of the Year: Stella McCartney
- Outstanding Achievement in Fashion: Manolo Blahnik
- Model: Cara Delevingne
- Red Carpet: Roksanda Ilincic
- British Style: Alexa Chung
- Accessories: Nicholas Kirkwood
- New Establishment: Erdem
- Menswear Designer of the Year: Kim Jones
- Emerging Talent (Ready-to-Wear): J.W. Anderson
- Emerging Talent (Menswear): Jonathan Saunders
- Emerging Talent (Accessories): Sophie Hulme