The Costume Institute Gala, kicking off May 4, has everyone giddy with anticipation. Like prom, one of the most important decisions is choosing your dress and date. This year, the "Model as Muse" theme has inspired many designers to choose models as their dates, while others are sticking to their usual beau and celeb buddies. Word has it Marc Jacobs will dress fellow cohost Kate Moss in his own design, while Madonna and Kerry Washington are set to don Louis Vuitton. "How did you hear that?" said Washington. "I am so excited about my ensemble. I know what I'm wearing, but I'm not telling."
To see which celebrities, designers, and models paired up for the upcoming fashion festivities,
- Francisco Costa is rumored to be dressing Halle Berry.
- Lily Donaldson will attend with Narciso Rodriguez.
- Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson will appear as guests of Karl Lagerfeld.
- Jessica Stam will wear Rodarte.
- Gisele Bündchen will attend as John Galliano's date.
- Jessica Alba will wear Jason Wu.
- Derek Lam will attend with Liya Kebede.
- Ciara will attend as a guest of new Pucci's Peter Dundas.
- Lauren Hutton will attend with Michael Kors.
- Brian Reyes will dress Ivanka Trump.
- Coco Rocha is teaming up with Isaac Mizrahi.
- Rachel Bilson will wear a custom dress designed by Brian Atwood.
- Heidi Klum will walk the stairs of the Met with Gilles Mendel.