Chloé Fall 2012
For Chloé's Fall 2012 collection, Clare Waight Keller showed an effortlessly chic collection filled with pastel hues and sporty nuances. It was all about looking effortlessly luxe, as Waight Keller sent her models down the runway in barely-there makeup and a lineup of relaxed silhouettes. Full, knee-length skirts and pantaloon-style shorts were cinched in with elastic waistbands, while soft wool trousers received the same treatment at the ankles. However, it was Waight Keller's outerwear that stole the show. An array of luxurious oversize military coats and car coats were splashed in pastel pink, blue, and yellow hues. Dresses ranged from feminine lace frocks to a silk black taffeta cutout gown. There were also a bevy of colorblocked satchels and oversize clutches that will surely hit the must-have accessory list. More details from Chloé's Fall 2012 collection below.
- Trends: Oversize coats, capes, lace, sporty details.
- Colors: Pastel pink, baby blue, ivory, red, gray, camel, brown.
- Key Piece: The outerwear pieces were gorgeous, especially the pastel pink opening number.
- Accessories: Ankle-strap pumps, colorblock satchels, oversize clutches, wide belts.
- Who Would Wear It: Effortless, polished girls, like Kirsten Dunst and Chloë Moretz.