There are some gifts so good, you just can't go wrong. Classic, timeless presents are often the most practical — they're the ones that any recipient will love, wear, and use for years to come, and maybe even pass down as an heirloom to the next generation. From simple-yet-standout solitaires to a beloved brand of ballet flats to the top trench in the game, these are the gifts any girl will want . . . and cherish forever.
Shop the products here.
- Burberry Trench Coat  ($1,795): The most classic topper around, a cotton-twill trench coat works every season, rain or shine.
- Tiffany & Co. Solitaire Diamond Earrings  ($1,200): It's quite possible you'll never find a woman who won't shriek over anything wrapped in Tiffany blue. And, diamond earrings? Just the blingy icing on the cake.
- Chanel Bag  ($3,200): If you asked anyone what handbag she'd carry if the sky was the limit, we guarantee she'd utter Chanel. The house's quilted chain-strap styles are still tops . . . and beloved by any age group.
- Christian Louboutin Pigalle Pumps  ($675): Women 'round the world covet those famous red soles. Whether your giftee already counts a few pairs in her closet or is just starting off, a basic black pump should be well-received.
- J Brand Skinny Jeans  ($189): This label has cemented its status as a luxe denim of choice. Heck, even Kate Middleton wears them  constantly.
- Kate Spade New York Watch  ($225): Watch trends may come and go, but a round-face ticker with a slightly thicker-than-average band is forever.
- Saint James Striped T-Shirt  ($95): Striped tees might be a dime a dozen, but why not go to the source of the matter? The brand name comes from the town where weavers got their yarn to make the original Breton tops.
- Bottega Veneta Clutch  ($1,580): A lifetime of formal events is taken care of with a single minaudière. This sleekly woven statement box clutch can make an outfit.
- Repetto Leather Ballet Slippers  ($295): There's no name more famous than Repetto when it comes to ballet flats. Women used to flock to the Paris store, but now you can just order a pair online.
- Equipment Cashmere Sweater  ($270): No closet can be too stocked with cashmere. If you're gifting one, pick a neutral color that'll work with everything.
- Hunter Rain Boots  ($150): A fashion gift that's also practical? Not impossible! These London-based galoshes are ready for the elements but still coveted by the style set.
- Rick Owens Leather Jacket  ($1,895): The leather jacket is the stylish girl's blazer, and no one's better at it than Rick Owens.
- Coach Legacy Leather Wallet  ($225): Help someone get organized chicly with a buttery leather wallet.
- Salvatore Ferragamo Varina Flats  ($525): Before Tory Burch's Reva, these were the flats du jour. Invest in these beauties — they've stood the test of time.
Want more ideas for the rest of your list? We've got you covered with our ultimate holiday gift guide !