We can already imagine celebrities waiting in line for a piece of Elie Saab's collection. For Spring, Saab emoted pure femininity, highlighting gorgeous gowns dipped in a rainbow of pretty pastel hues. Dresses ranged from short to long, showing intricate floral and beading details, most of which were cinched in with a dainty little bow belt. Meanwhile, streamlined silhouettes kept the look fresh and modern. Sheerness also came into play, adding subtle, sexy mystique to an otherwise overtly feminine collection. The closer? A pink and white floral printed wedding dress complete with a cathedral-length tulle veil. Check our notes below for more details, then click the slideshow to see the rest of the runway presentation.
- Trends: Sheer, floral embellishments.
- Colors: White, beige, pastel blue, green, and pink.
- Key Look: The floral beaded gowns are fit for a red-carpet moment.
- Accessories: Ankle-wrap sandals.
- Who Would Wear It: Hollywood A-listers like Zoe Saldana, Michelle Williams, and Jessica Biel.