Opulent, silky prints ruled D&G's final runway show — and if you've ever wondered how to wear a scarf more than 10 different ways, this is it. For Spring 2012, Dolce & Gabbana's younger line showed us endless ways to adorn ourselves in silky, luxe prints — halter-tied flowing dresses, mini shorts, tunics, button-downs, wrap skirts, and even silk scarf-wrapped platforms and bags. Hardly any solids appeared at all — save for a denim-on-denim suit and a white button-down adding stark contrast to a pair of tailored silky, turquoise trousers and printed miniskirt. Whimsical and luxurious, we probably wouldn't feel right if we weren't wearing these pieces on a yacht somewhere off the Amalfi Coast.
- Trends: Prints, denim, scarves.
- Colors: Pink, green, blue, orange, multihued prints, polka dots.
- Key Look: The silky, mixed prints looked amazing, but we're particularly obsessed with the silky print tunic over the floral print silk shorts.
- Accessories: Scarf-wrapped platforms, major gold coin drop earrings and necklaces, small printed box clutches, larger, fringe-adorned printed clutches, and straw-trimmed floppy hats.
- Who Would Wear It: Glamorous vacationers and die-hard D&G fans.