Our girl crush on Eva Mendes is stronger than ever. Just look at her — it's hard to resist her gorgeous curves and sassy retro style. It seems we're not the only ones on Team Eva. She not only played cover girl for W July, but she's now featured in Allure's August issue as well. The actress, photographed by Michael Thompson, opened up about her public image, self image, and what she finds sexy.
Read all about what she said:
- On her public image: "I don’t want ‘sexy’ to be my defining characteristic."
- On her first job working retail at the mall: "I’ve worked since I was able to work."
- On her self-image: "I’ve worked very hard to love myself, and I do. I think that’s what people may respond to with me."
- On wearing the "wrong" clothes to the interview: "I never want to be that girl [who] can’t climb the mountain because she’s wearing the wrong shoes."
- On what she finds sexy: "Either nude or very basic Calvin Klein underwear, and maybe a ribbed tank with no bra."