Forbes' annual list of the world's top-earning models is out, and Gisele takes the top spot again this year.
She has accumulated $35 million (!) in the last 12 months from her former contract with Victoria's Secret, her ads for Versace, a lucrative deal with Max Factor, plus those popular sandals of hers; and that's just to name a few of the sources.
Heidi Klum trails behind in second place with $14 million in earnings, which is no surprise between Project Runway and her Victoria's Secret contract. But the real surprise — to me, anyway — is that Tyra isn't on the list.
1. Gisele Bundchen - $35 million
2. Heidi Klum - $14 million
3. Kate Moss - $7.5 million
4. Adriana Lima - $7 million
5. Doutzen Kroes - $6 million
To see the rest of the list,
6. Karolina Kurkova - $5 million
7. Natalia Vodianova - $4.8 million
8. Carolyn Murphy - $4.5 million
9. Daria Werbowy - $3.8 million
10. Miranda Kerr - $3.5 million
11. Isabeli Fontana - $3 million
11. Gemma Ward - $3 million
12. Selita Ebanks - $2.7 million
13. Valentina Zelyaeva - $2.3 million
14. Hilary Rhoda - $2 million
15. Liya Kebede - $1.5 million