Summer is here! Yay! Summer is my favorite season. I know it's a lot of other people's favorite season too but what can I say...I'm a bona fide California girl. I love the heat, the sea water and little dresses; not to mention a cool Corona on a hot day and BBQs! I could go on, but instead I'll just show you some fabworthy June picks. You'll notice three of them are bottoms - I guess it's time I restock that department. Enjoy!
- I am a total wannabe surfer girl and these Hurley boardshorts, $36, are bitchin'. They are a perfect mix of femme, with the lace print, and sport, with their water-ready material and shape. Which color do you like best?!
- I need new white jeans! These Radcliffe Denim EC2 Super Skinny Ankle Skimmer Jeans, $185, are too cute with the zipper bottom.
- DKNY Jeans Denim Pencil Skirt, on sale for $38 (originally $69). I have been seeking a denim pencil skirt for so long, and though this one has a trendy high waist, at that price when the trend is over I won't regret it!
- There's nothing like a new punchy pool-side tote and this Lacoste 'Summer Shop' Bag, $100, is the perfect size and I adore the vibrant emerald green.
- I've got this wraparound sandals fetish and I just think these MICHAEL Michael Kors Beachside Wrap Wedges, $143, are so bad ass. I admit I've already purchased them and they are very comfy and sexy!