You've styled out bold colors and prints, now let's go in the opposite direction with elegant, refined minimalism. Maybe it's long proportions in monochromatic color or a simple sheath with structural jewelry. Or perhaps it channels Phoebe Philo's sporty stripes at Celine, or Francisco Costa's metallic detailing for Calvin Klein. Whatever your ideas about minimalism may be, we want to hear them. Think you're up to the task? Style up a chic, minimalistic look, and you might be featured on Fab.
It's super easy and fun to style a look. Here's how:
1. Go to ShopStyle and sign up for a free account. If you already have a PopSugar account, no need to sign up.
2. Shop away. Hover over the item you want and click "Favorite" so it goes into your Stylebook.
3. Ready to style? Go to your Stylebook and click "Create a Look." Drag and drop the pieces you want. Make it look pretty.
4. Save it, then click "Share Look," then "Blog It."
5. Copy the code provided at the bottom of the page and paste it into a "New Post" while in raw html mode, not rich text, in the Fab Stylist of the Week group. Include the name of the challenge in your post's title so we can see it.
Fab readers, let's see what you've got. Submit your look, and you may win our Fab Stylist of the Week!